Posted by David on September 6th, 2011
The crew discusses Asif’s unfortunate viewing of Roger Ebert’s Beneath the Valley of the Ultra-Vixens (along with the discovery of other films), Steven Seagal’s murdering of a puppy, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine‘s murdering of orcs, From Dust‘s murdering of David’s sanity, Bastion‘s not murdering of greatness (seriously, what a game!), and a dash of S.P.A.Z‘s murdering of zombies.
- Roger Ebert: Writer of Softcore Pornography
- Beneath the Valley of the Ultra-Vixens
- You’re the Best Around for Rocky III?
- Steven Seagal: Puppy Crusher
- Steven Seagal: Lawman (and BS Zen D-bag):
- Warhammer 40k: Space Marine Preview:
- From Dust: Last Level (spoilers, obviously):
- Buy Bastion. Buy it now.
- Spake Foilers… yeah, no idea.
- YOU use an axe, pricks!