Posted by David on December 6th, 2011
This week, Asif and David discuss the wacky, wonderful world of Saint’s Row: The Third, David talks about the “Paul Ruddathon” he and some friends had over the weekend, Sean plays Terraria, then gives us a S.P.A.Z. update, and we announce our first real contest, where you can win a copy of Saint’s Row: The Third on Steam!
- Sean, one week ago:
- A Magical Evening with Brian Belida.
- Just so you know how piss-poor our Andy Rooney impressions are:
- Our Idiot Brother Trailer:
- An animated gif of Rashida Jones and Zooey Deschanel kissing. You’re welcome, Sean.
- Dinner for Schmucks trailer. It doesn’t translate the awkward.
- Terraria Trailer:
- Jeb is the new lead Minecraft developer.
- Sean + Saint’s Row: The Third + Photoshop = Contest! Photoshop Sean using the provided image (or this one) into some nonsense involving Saint’s Row, and you can win a copy of Saint’s Row: The Third on Steam! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to win.